Linda Rimac Colberg Writer | Editor | Author | Writing Coach
Marketing Communications | CopywritingConsultants - ImageMarketing Research & Business ConsultingPublic RelationsWriting | Editing
Every organization has stories to tell and good news to share with clients, customers, stakeholders, funders, supporters, and employees. I help professionals, business owners, and nonprofits share their stories by crafting compelling copy that promotes their products and services and communicates brand messages to their key markets.
With more than thirty years of business writing, marketing, and public relations experience, I respect the elements of style and pay keen attention to engaging copy and the power of the properly written word.
- Company & personal bios, brochures, newsletters, case studies
- Feature articles, press releases & media relations, proofing & editing
- Coaching in grammar, usage, and persuasive prose
- Author, Mount Diablo, The Extraordinary Life and Landscapes of a California Treasure
- Co-editor, The Mount Diablo Guide, 3rd Edition