Donahue Fitzgerald's Webinar: CCPA/CPRA: Is your company ready for July 1st?
Please join Donahue Fitzgerald's Employment law attorneys, Maureen Duffy and Chris Nepacena, for a complimentary webinar on the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)’s July 1st enforcement deadline.
The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) became effective on January 1, 2023, amending the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Notably, the CPRA ended the HR and B2B Exemptions of the CCPA. Employers must now:
- Identify the personal information your company collects about its employees
- Develop an employee and job applicant privacy notice
- Review contracts with service providers that receive and/or process employee personal information
- Establish internal procedures to receive, analyze, and honor employee data requests
What happens on July 1st?
Government enforcement of the CPRA’s provisions will begin on July 1, 2023. The Attorney General has signaled that his office intends to aggressively enforce the CPRA
Please join us a for a quick webinar on practical steps your company can take to meet its obligations under the CPRA, including:
- Steps to develop an employee and job applicant privacy notice
- Steps to establish internal procedures to receive, analyze and honor employee data requests
Please RSVP here by May 15, 2023.
Date and Time
Wednesday May 24, 2023
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM PDT
Virtual | Zoom
Virtual | Zoom